Good afternoon folks. Sorry I haven’t written in awhile but I’m back to address all of your hockey wants and needs.
It’s almost March already and playoff races are slowly beginning to form, trade deadline rumors are circulating the print wires and airwaves and every game now has meaning, especially for teams that are fighting to make into the postseason.
With that being said, there are a lot of questions that probably a lot of you have been wanting to ask or are at least thinking about. I’m in the same boat as you and was wondering the following:
– Why does the National Hockey League continue to market Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby as the face of the game when it’s clear that role belongs Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals? I hope you are listening Mr. Bettman.
– So, the New York Rangers and Sean Avery are together again. What will this mean for the team? What will it mean for management? Heck, what will it mean for New Jersey Devils goaltender Martin Brodeur?
– Speaking of Brodeur, what will he be like when he returns to action? Will head coach Brent Sutter use him sparingly in hopes of having him well rested for the playoffs or will it be same old, same old and he’ll play in every game? My bet is a version of the former?
– Are the Boston Bruins good enough to win the Stanley Cup? I think so!
– Will this finally be the year that the Columbus Blue Jackets make the playoffs?
– Will the Florida Panthers return the postseason for the first time since 2000 when they were swept by the Devils?
– Is there a chance that the Montreal Canadiens may miss the playoffs? If they kepp playing this way, it just might happen!
– If you were New York Rangers General Manager Glen Sather, would you still sign guys like Scott Gomez, Chris Drury and Wade Redden? My answer would be a resounding NO.
That’s all I have for now but I’m sure as the season continues to unfold, they will slowly but surely start to be answered.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com.