Buffalo Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller works on a fantastic annual charity event with The Steadfast Foundation. This year’s event – Catwalk for Charity VI: Wrangling for a Cause - has a country theme and will take place on Sunday, December 4th in downtown Buffalo. Here are more details about the event and about The Steadfast Foundation…
BUFFALO, NY – Buffalo Sabres goalie Ryan Miller and The Steadfast Foundation announce the plans for Catwalk for Charity VI: Wrangling for a Cause. The country-themed event will take place on Sunday, December 4 at 6 p.m. at the Town Ballroom, 681 Main Street in downtown Buffalo.
Sponsorship packages are available at www.thesteadfastfoundation.com. Individual tickets, if available, will go on sale October 25.
The annual Catwalk for Charity is a star-studded affair that includes live music, local and national celebrities from sports and movies, an incredible live auction, and food from Buffalo’s finest restaurants. Miller and all of his Buffalo Sabres teammates will be at the “must attend” event on Buffalo’s social circuit.
Event highlights include:
- This year’s theme: “Wrangling for a Cause.” Think modern-day Nashville and the Old West meets Buffalo! It’s all about cowboy hats, boots and bandanas…distressed jeans, chaps and rodeo buckles…denim skirts, patterned shirts and daisy dukes…Giddy up!
- A fabulous country band will perform live.
- A VIP Red Carpet hosted by E! Chief News Correspondent (and Buffalo native) Ken Baker
- This is a 21 and over event, a rule that will be strictly enforced at the door.
- For the latest updates on Catwalk for Charity VI: Wrangling for a Cause, follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/catwalkforcharity or Twitter at www.twitter.com/Catwalk4Charity.
About the Steadfast Foundation
The goal of the Steadfast Foundation is to provide patients and their families with support to improve their circumstances and attitude, giving them the best environment and a better ability to battle their disease. Among the organizations supported by the Steadfast Foundation is Carly’s Club for Kids and Cancer Research at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. The Steadfast Foundation is the primary sponsor of all psychosocial support programs provided by Carly’s Club to make life more manageable for young Western New York patients and their families. From unforgettable group outings and patient milestone parties to the annual Cancer in the Classroom program and school outreach efforts to help children connect with peers and loved ones, The Steadfast Foundation’s support plays a critical role in improving the lives of young cancer patients. Visit www.thesteadfastfoundation.com. The Steadfast Foundation is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit and all donations are 100% tax deductible.